Welcome! I feel grateful you visited!
Hello and welcome to my humble on line existence...I hope you find something here worth the time you spend visiting that place. I am a self-proclaimed artist, art journal adventurer, art listener and arty convention shaker. Welcome in my world of pouring the inner self, soul and heart on pages of journals, canvases and many different mixed media forms.
I discovered the magic of creativity in 2013 when accidentally attended art journaling weekend in one of English villages. I still can remember the very first moment my mind started wondering on blank journal page, seeing and detecting colours, pattern, endless possibilities...Once I covered the page with the layer of gesso there was no way back- my life simly entered new stage with the theme "there is no way back now".
I feel (yes "feel"- don't "think")that creative process has the power of sacred communication with us. By letting our intuition being the guide we may be able to find answers in form of our own creative process. Fascinated by the fact that art gradually became my private voice, adviser and trust source I came up with the idea of Artlysing- letting art talking to us. Feel free to read more about that concept in Artlysing section.
I live in a small town in heart of England and create in a back room of the old Victorian, terraced house - that is my space -probably too small to call it studio;). You can find me here, on my You Tube channel and on Facebook. Hope you find some inspiration :)
- In January 2016 I started a free project called "Subconscious Collage for Art Journaling"- join on You Tube channel or share your progress via Facebook, closed group-click here. This project finished in July 2016 but all episodes and FB group will stay free forever.
- New series of short inspirational clips called "Behind the Journals"- exploration of artist mind from the perspective of self-talk, questioning and accepting failure.
- All available on You Tube channel Artlysing.
- November 2016 - I am a contributing artist to "Art to heal your soul" project run by Susan Nicolai. Please read this article to find out more: http://www.artlysing.com/index.php/item/61-art-to-heal-your-soul-project
- March 2017 - I produced online workshop "Days go on" for 21 Secrets programme run by Connie Solera from Dirty Footprints Studio.
- June 2017 - new series "Therapeutic Visual Journaling" starts on You Tube channel
- I also run collaborative in person workshop with Ave Art school (Anne-Marie Van Eck)- scheduled for September 2017 in England
- June 2017 I started my pilot project of one to one healing art journaling sessions via Skype- it is very personal and person centred programme with concepts from psychodynamic approach
Wishing you Happy Artlysing and if you would like to access any of programmes
or work with me please let me know!
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.