Welcome! I feel grateful you visited!
Hello and welcome to my humble online, creative existence...I hope you find something here worth the time you spend visiting that place. I am a self-proclaimed artist, art journal adventurer, art listener and arty convention shaker. Welcome in my world of pouring the inner self, soul and heart on pages of journals, canvases and many different mixed media forms.
I discovered the magic of creativity in 2013 when accidentally attended art journaling weekend in one of English villages. I still can remember the very first moment my mind started wondering on blank journal page, seeing and detecting colours, pattern, endless possibilities...Once I covered the page with the layer of gesso there was no way back- my life simly entered new stage with the theme "there is no way back now".
I feel (yes "feel"- don't "think")that creative process has the power of sacred communication with us. By letting our intuition being the guide we may be able to find answers in form of our own creative process. Fascinated by the fact that art gradually became my private voice, adviser and trust source I came up with the idea of Artlysing- letting art talking to us. Feel free to read more about that concept in Artlysing section.
I live in a small town in heart of England and create in my art room as well as in the garden, toilet, hallways, bedroom and dining table! You can find me here, on my You Tube channel and on Facebook. Hope you find some inspiration :)
Short list of past and current creative projects as well as qualifications:
- In January 2016 I started a free project called "Subconscious Collage for Art Journaling"- join on You Tube channel or share your progress via Facebook, closed group-click here. This project finished in July 2016 but all episodes and FB group will stay free forever.
- New series of short inspirational clips called "Behind the Journals"- exploration of artist mind from the perspective of self-talk, questioning and accepting failure.
- All available on You Tube channel Artlysing.
- November 2016 - I am a contributing artist to "Art to heal your soul" project run by Susan Nicolai. Please read this article to find out more: http://www.artlysing.com/index.php/item/61-art-to-heal-your-soul-project
- March 2017 - I produced online workshop "Days go on" for 21 Secrets programme run by Connie Solera from Dirty Footprints Studio.
- June 2017 - new series "Therapeutic Visual Journaling" starts on You Tube channel
- I also run collaborative in person workshop with Ave Art school (Anne-Marie Van Eck) "Colour outside the lines" in September 2017 in England
- June 2017 I started my pilot project of one to one healing art journaling sessions via Skype- it is very personal and person centred programme with concepts from psychodynamic approach.
- July 2017 brought me completion of Post level qualification in Therapeutic Use of Creative Arts awarded by Bridging Therapies Consultancy in Cambridgeshire.
- From September 2017 I became a Tutor of Creative, Expressive Arts for mental health for local council organisation Learn2B. I design and faciliate variety of classes from vision boards about self to healing course exploring intuitive art called "Art Medicine". Every term bring new classes and challenges and currently I also assist with creative writing sessions. I also delivered therapeutic arts sessions with my "Cardboard, image, Expression" project to psychiatric ward in Berrywood hospital in Northampton.
- In November 2017 I qualified as Mental Health First Aider England to be able to provide more comprehensive support during in person classes tailored around emotional wellbeing.
- Since January 2018 I started delivering project "Creative Lab" to care home and dementia care units.
- In March 2018 I completed my Award Level 3 in Teaching and Education.
- In April 2018 I completed Level 2 in Counselling Skills to introduce more person-centred approach to my therapeutic creative sessions in person.
Wishing you Happy Artlysing and if you would like to access any of programmes
or work with me please let me know!
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.